Wednesday, April 19, 2023

So Benway

who always comes up with some strange ideas, has been setting up these WiFi networks in places where normies congregate, with SSIDs that look legit. The nodes are all throwaway, but he coated the first few in this extract he made from psychedelic toad excretions mixed with DMSO before I found out and made him stop. Now you don't have to wonder why my therapist is named Doctor Tequila. As if that wasn't bad enough, Control just slapped him on the wrist and said "Bad Benway. Don't get caught again." I swear those old PCG creds Benway has are the closest thing to a Get Out Of Jail Free Card I've seen in my years at I2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dutchess County, NY Type-In

https://pleasantvalleylibrary.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/vintage-typewriters-and-type-in/ This is the first type-in occuring in the wri...